• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How is that AT ALL improving the lives of black people?

Those actions do nothing more than foment animosity. If these are the types of actions that you consider worthwhile for an organization, I question your commitment to resolving the situation. I question your intelligence in being indoctrinated into the Democratic system of suppression and false solutions and the associated corruption. I question your ability to reason, to think logically, that this is a path to unification.

Show me, please, where any of the money committed to and received by BLM has been disbursed to improve the life of a single black person outside of the employ of the organization. SHOW ME. Show me where a single destitute family has been lifted up, given a helping hand, been given the tools to raise themselves further. Show me where black people have been provided the tools of education, financial planning, and just living an enjoyable life.

It's unconscionable to form an organization to advance the interests of a population, without advancing the interests of that population. You support it because of the name, because of the promises that will never be fulfilled.

I don't care if dogs like you, examine your soul.
    The fact that you think BLM is some new version of the NAACP tells me you haven't bothered, nor care, to educate yourself on the reason for the organization. You question is akin to asking someone to show you where the ADL has improved the employment, family life, and financial planning opportunities for Jewish people.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The fact that you think BLM is some new version of the NAACP tells me you haven't bothered, nor care, to educate yourself on the reason for the organization. You question is akin to asking someone to show you where the ADL has improved the employment, family life, and financial planning opportunities for Jewish people.
    I did read their statement and about how they love single parent families. Also read about how the founders were Marxists and very proud of that fact. Americans should always walk away from anything Marx thought was a good idea. I also read about Marx and his life. What a lazy no good drag on society. He was A Jew until daddy kicked him off his bank account. Then he denounced Judaism and went full lazy or should it be fool lazy. Read about his life and what his family went through while he lived in England. Absolutely pathetic.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The problem is that BLM is based on demonstrably false information. Looking at statistics and actual numbers of blacks being s We can seek to minimize that but we'll never completely eliminate it. That problem is far worse looking at our politicians than our law enforcement community.

Part of my problem with the whole racism issue is, you don't change people's attitudes by telling them to stop, or by making them feel bad, or ostracizing them. Ignorance is easy to get past once you actually deal with the people in question and you can have your attitude changed by those interactions. On the other hand, your views can be reinforced if you're dealing with the worst of the worst on a daily basis like police officers do.

The democrats have created a situation in most urban settings where blacks are overwhelmingly the cause of criminal activities in those areas. Police deal with those situations every day and develop attitudes based on what they're dealing with. Yes, it's wrong to judge someone solely on the color of their skin, but when you see what the police see every day, I would say that it's really hard not to. Again, not trying to apologize for anyone or say that they're right, just giving some context that gets lost in this discussion. It's easy for me, an individual who has never had to deal with criminals in any meaningful way and who has almost always lived in a nice suburb, to not be racist or harbor ill feelings towards any of my fellow man. I believe it's a different story when it comes to first responders who deal with the worst of the worst every single day of their lives. Just food for thought.
    this is the honest, open dialogue that is needed. this kind of understanding only happens between us as individuals. when we have a movement, platform, or group that is completely disconnected from the "boots on the ground", we get the confusion that leads to mistrust & hatred between us.

some of the coolest people i have met were self proclaimed racists. when we sat and talked TO each other we realized that we have way more similarities than differences. when you leave negatives out of the conversation and focus on being honest with ourselves, we move forward and defeat racism.

on this forum, i see a lot of heart felt, true feelings being expressed. it has nothing to do with politics (even though some of the commentors try to inject political beliefs into the discussion, i can feel that even they know OUR country's problems really have nothing to do with political affiliations).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's most definitely NOT a new version of the NAACP. The reason for the organization is to package CRT in a way that sympathizes people to the cause. It started with Trayvon Martin, but any event could have been exploited as its catalyst.

Do you agree with the mission and support BLM?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's most definitely NOT a new version of the NAACP. The reason for the organization is to package CRT in a way that sympathizes people to the cause. It started with Trayvon Martin, but any event could have been exploited as its catalyst.

Do you agree with the mission and support BLM?
    I've answered this question more than once. But no, I do not support BLM.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now answer the 'agree with the mission' part of the question, and specify succinctly what personal definition of that mission informs your decision
    I'm satisfied that if he says he doesn't support BLM, that would include their mission. But I would like to see him describe what he thinks BLM's mission is.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I predict a non-answer in the form of a word salad, not sure about anchovies
    hell...i'll take this one.

i DO NOT support blm or ANY orginization that subverts any family. black, white, chinese, greek, or whatever! and add the fact that they themselves have said they are anti-democracy makes it worse.

they have bought into and promote the fallacy that EVERYTHING is racist towards blacks yet they are supporters of social welfare, not self responsibility.

they have made a mockery of everything my ancestor fought, died, and struggled under and for and against.

after learning the true history of this country i could never support any organization that promotes one race over another!

and that's coming from a black man dammit!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm satisfied that if he says he doesn't support BLM, that would include their mission. But I would like to see him describe what he thinks BLM's mission is.
    I would like to see the folks that get asked again and again to explain their raison d'etre
    and get fussy about it give some small consideration to the idea that they're might be doing a ****ty job of explaining themselves

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To take a noble objective and pervert it for their own personal preferences. Hence why I don't support it. I view it very similarly to the way I view megachurches.
    I suppose two otherwise unrelated subjects can have the same outcome.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I would like to see the folks that get asked again and again to explain their raison d'etre
    and get fussy about it give some small consideration to the idea that they're might be doing a ****ty job of explaining themselves
    yeah. but sometimes you have to let up on pushing them for an answer and just watch that mind's light come on.

from where i'm standing it looks seems like he really doesn't support blm. he is forming the reasons why as we speak.

let his light come on in his own time.

this is just my opinion from what i'm seeing. i am not privy to his exact reasoning.

Top Bottom