mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was attacked my first day. Well, attack may be too strong of a term, but I do believe I was called a troll or some such nonsense. Now I just talk a lot and make funny hats and purses for men with guns and baby blankets for people who get surprise adoptions and such.

Oh...and I find random dudes hiding in my basement from time to time.

:lmfao:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Do do you really have nothing better to do than to concern yourself with me. Great put me on your ignore list. With that attitude and your need to monitor what others post, I have no use for for you anyway. do something constructive with your time. Or something that benefits society.

Some of us are trying to keep this board "clean" .....

This is a COMMUNITY, not Craigslist, or armslist, or gunbroker .....

WE like it here, and when we see someone "running"

50 "quickies", to get into the "classies", we let

the ones with the "HAMMER", know .....

This is OUR house, and you must OBEY the RULES !!!!!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I was attacked my first day. Well, attack may be too strong of a term, but I do believe I was called a troll or some such nonsense. Now I just talk a lot and make funny hats and purses for men with guns and baby blankets for people who get surprise adoptions and such.

Oh...and I find random dudes hiding in my basement from time to time.

:lmfao:

YES, but your "first" "story", was one to be marveled at .....

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    i understand lol thanks guys for the tough love. I'd love to get together and put some rounds down range whilst enjoying a good burger. I'm willing to contribute where necessary. Hopefully I can prove myself as a good asset to the ingo community. I have access to some pretty prime facilities as well as training. Get to know me, I'm not a prick lol

You've hit your 50 which was obviously your goal. And along the way you've drawn serious attention to yourself. First impressions are everything. You ignored plenty of good advice while accomplishing your goal. As I said, first impressions are everything. You have already been put on the ignore and or do not do business with list by more members then you will ever know. Some of those members are the most active and contributing members on this sight. Most everyone looks at a new members first post and visitor messages to get the feel for a new member. Your's suck!!!

You can jump for joy you made it! But you have a long ways to go to prove your worth around here. We are more like a family here then you can realize at this point. Right you are more like the smelly uncle know one looks forward to seeing.

Change your tune/tone. You might just make it around here. If not, well there is always another gun forum. Maybe you will feel more welcome over there on one of them.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You've hit your 50 which was obviously your goal. And along the way you've drawn serious attention to yourself. First impressions are everything. You ignored plenty of good advice while accomplishing your goal. As I said, first impressions are everything. You have already been put on the ignore and or do not do business with list by more members then you will ever know. Some of those members are the most active and contributing members on this sight. Most everyone looks at a new members first post and visitor messages to get the feel for a new member. Your's suck!!!

You can jump for joy you made it! But you have a long ways to go to prove your worth around here. We are more like a family here then you can realize at this point. Right you are more like the smelly uncle know one looks forward to seeing.

Change your tune/tone. You might just make it around here. If not, well there is always another gun forum. Maybe you will feel more welcome over there on one of them.

So, you agree, with post 3382 ?????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom