• ...and so much more!
  • thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Wouldn't they be in contempt?

Should be.... personally I think they are doing their own version of the kansas city shuffle.

Everyone is focusing on these issues and blatant acts however all talk about the "ghost payroll" in the neighborhood of 250k per year has stopped. I am willing to bet the people involved in the embezzlement are using this time and distraction to try and clean up any paper trails that lead to them.

In the end their current actions, while gaining a lot of attention are fairly petty when compared to what could happen if authorities can actually find out who was receiving those stolen funds. At worst they will get a warning and will eventually "comply" when higher authorities get involved. At that point I think they are banking (no pun intended) that they will have successfully obscured the "money trail".

Heck it's what I would do if I were them and trying to cover my tracks.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Got this email last night from one of the members. How am I the first?

Police mutiny in Arizona.

3-400 armed patriots gathered in Quartzite with the Oath Keepers to support the 10, of 16, town police officers who have willfully refused to follow any further tyrannical orders from their coward police chief, jeff the turd gilbert. A foot and vehicle order of march rally advanced on the town hall. The town hall was surrounded and secured by rifle bearing members of the Arizona State Guard and the Liberty Corps of New Mexico. No other militias from the state of Arizona or elsewhere attended the event. The police did nothing, nor did the police coward speak on his own behalf. We won, hands down.

It remains to be seen if police officers in nearby towns remember their oath. God was with us.
    Please feel free to post this wherever you feel like it. If you cannot take this simple action, than we will have little hope of surrounding the Metro areas with communities allies to our cause. Thank you – Burro Bandit, Arizona State Guard.

In another reply
    I almost don't believe it myself but we were prepared to go the distance. We have not gotten all of our objectives - we need the Mayor reinstated, the rest of the police force reinstated and the city council and police chief behind bars; for a long time. Is your town corrupt? We have friends all over the country who can help.

Sounds like it could be more like the Battle of Athens, TN than we first thought. Great for them. Trying to find more information...not sure if anyone's picking up on it yet. He said in a response to my reply email that not a shot was fired.

What fantastic news from both a 2nd Amendment prespective, as well as a tyrannical government/rights of the people perspective.

Another related thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...firearms_confiscated.html?highlight=quartzite

Top Bottom