Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm going with 2 of my egg McMuffins this morning. That's right, I said it. I'm using TWO english muffins. I guess this will be my "cheat" day for breakfast. But I went to bed without my usual snack last night, so I earned it dammit. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wish I'd have bought a bathroom scale before I started this. I feel like I've probably lost at least some weight, but I'd like to track it. May have to make a Walmart run and pick one up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. If there was a fire in our stove, I would be sweating. We did turn the furnace on when we came home, but not ready for a fire.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess we are having a group photo taken today at the new location on our lunch break. I'm not sure how this is going to work since we never get out for lunch on time and it will be at least 10-15 minutes each way to get there....that's half of the lunch break not including the time it takes to set up a group of more than a dozen people and get a good picture. It sounds like this is going to be the photo for our post card we are going to send out to notify patients of our move/new address. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to get to eat lunch today unless they have a cancellation in their schedule.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I guess we are having a group photo taken today at the new location on our lunch break. I'm not sure how this is going to work since we never get out for lunch on time and it will be at least 10-15 minutes each way to get there....that's half of the lunch break not including the time it takes to set up a group of more than a dozen people and get a good picture. It sounds like this is going to be the photo for our post card we are going to send out to notify patients of our move/new address. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to get to eat lunch today unless they have a cancellation in their schedule.
    Seems like they would shoot it AT your new location to show it off as well as show your fellow employees.

Edit: And that's exactly what you said. D'oh! I was thinking you were already at the new location. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom