Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning SAM and CM and Deadeye if you are still here.

I think there are a lot of people who are scared of the dentist due to past experiences. I think the one I work for is the only one who has really ever made me feel like everything is going to go well when they work on me and makes sure I am comfortable/not feeling pain during procedures. We have a lot of patients who love him and have gotten past many of their fears.
    The last go round with me and Dentist was just that. Scaring. The 1st douche canoe was not please at the money I chose to spend out of pocket and hurried the process to an obvious fail and when confronted returned to his original sales pitch on implants over regular dentures. He aucked and soon after he was forced to repay me half my original expenses by the outfit they used to put gnosis work on credit he failed.
    Someone else has that franchise now.
    The 2nd Dentist was looking at profit as well but after 3 failures and a rage filled mouse they finally made a set that works.
    My attitude is is ****em. ****em all even most of the Drs we have dealt with over time. The term “Maximizing” the practice is a death Nell for good treatment.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like that we are a small, locally owned practice. The new dentist is an employee so the owner is still making all of the decisions and treats people very fairly. He also does great work. One of the hygienists we had worked part time in our office and part time in another...I remember her saying she could tell a huge difference in the quality of the fillings and crowns and such done in our office over what she saw in the other practice. We get a lot of people who have work done in other offices and have problems because it wasn't done right.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Expat and DD

It is time for me to log off and get moving. Shouldn't be too busy of a day with one doctor gone but we have less support staff working so it could be....better get moving so we can get this done. HAGD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom