Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Geez... Oldest granddaughter's dad just left from picking her up. He brought his stepdaughter's kids (she's in jail) with him and everything erupted into chaos. There is no discipline in their house and the kids just started acting up immediately while he was oblivious on his phone. I was outside and didn't even realize they were here at first, but DoggyMama came out all stressed out.

Apparently she was feeding the granddaughter and the twins when they got here, and then those kids wanted something to eat too, so she had to feed them. The twins fed into the chaos and started acting out and it spilled outside and that's when I found out they were here.

I noticed that when the granddaughter got here that the twins started acting up when they hadn't really been before, so I don't know if she just carries that "energy" from living in the chaos at their house or what. She wasn't acting up or anything, but they sure were.

Back down to just me, DoggyMama and the twins now and things have calmed down. I was in the bathroom with the door closed, and the dad just walked in! I'm sorry, but that's just not done where I come from. I was like, WTF dude?? Do you normally just walk into a bathroom when the door is closed??

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Geez... Oldest granddaughter's dad just left from picking her up. He brought his stepdaughter's kids (she's in jail) with him and everything erupted into chaos. There is no discipline in their house and the kids just started acting up immediately while he was oblivious on his phone. I was outside and didn't even realize they were here at first, but DoggyMama came out all stressed out.

Apparently she was feeding the granddaughter and the twins when they got here, and then those kids wanted something to eat too, so she had to feed them. The twins fed into the chaos and started acting out and it spilled outside and that's when I found out they were here.

I noticed that when the granddaughter got here that the twins started acting up when they hadn't really been before, so I don't know if she just carries that "energy" from living in the chaos at their house or what. She wasn't acting up or anything, but they sure were.

Back down to just me, DoggyMama and the twins now and things have calmed down. I was in the bathroom with the door closed, and the dad just walked in! I'm sorry, but that's just not done where I come from. I was like, WTF dude?? Do you normally just walk into a bathroom when the door is closed??
    I'm thinking there would be some "angry words".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom