Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Got an email confirmation for DoggyMama changing her return flight ticket from Sunday to Friday. She uses my email address because she never checks hers. It's only for one person, so I'm guessing she hasn't decided to bring the twins back, or at least not yet.
    For your and her sake, I hope she doesn't bring them back. Pretty hard to break bad habits. Somebody gonna live, somebody gonna die. (The Eagles)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    For you and her sake, I hope she doesn't bring them back. Pretty hard to break bad habits. Somebody gonna live, somebody gonna die. (The Eagles)
    I agree, but I can understand why she wants to, God bless her. She told her daughter that if she didn't check into a stress center or some kind of addiction treatment, that she wouldn't take the boys.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Tough place to be, on both ends.
    Yes it is. I know too that in the back of her mind (or maybe in the front of it) is that when her older daughter gave up custody of her 3 kids, she went down hill fast and we lost her. I mean, why not? After that she had no responsibilities whatsoever. I know that weighs on DoggyMama too.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Ok, I drop 8K on a really nice golf cart. Taking it back tomorrow, as it won't fire. 2nd time this has happened. I'm thinking of OCing my shield, with a 1911 in a roto-shoulder holster.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ok, I drop 8K on a really nice golf cart. Taking it back tomorrow, as it won't fire. 2nd time this has happened. I'm thinking of OCing my shield, with a 1911 in a roto-shoulder holster.
    Dang! Do you use it for golf, or for getting around your property? Seems like you could get a UTV for less than that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom