The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    So there is a single county in PA that has ZERO votes reported. It went 2:1 to Romney in 2012 with 60k total votes. Lebanon County. The SAME county that was trending on FB because Briebart was reporting how the voting machines were turning Republican Votes to DEM............... oh man........

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's not surprising that those of us who didn't want Trump haven't said much. It ain't over til it's over. And we should all recognize that for everyone in this country that agrees with you, there are an equal number who do not.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I think Detroit is holding up the count. possibly trying to manufacture more votes for clinton.
    These traditionally blue states don't have the dirty Democratic political machines in place like the always close states that magically lean blue at the last minute. I am sure a few dirty Dems have a few extra ballots in a hidey hole waiting to be added.

Too little, too late. Reno is holding the door open for the witch to join her.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I can't wait for the Hillary voters cry out that the election is rigged after just yesterday making fun of Trump voters for saying that the election was rigged.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I used to think James Carville's schtick was just marketing. At this point, I think he's just an asshat.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It's not surprising that those of us who didn't want Trump haven't said much. It ain't over til it's over. And we should all recognize that for everyone in this country that agrees with you, there are an equal number who do not.

It ain't that. It's the being lambasted over someone who "cannot possibly win" and the insults.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think it's so much about wanting Trump or not but more of the ridicule imposed claiming that Trump supporters shot craps and wasted the nomination for thinking that Trump could even come close to winning this whole thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom