The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It all makes sense now the New York FBI was counting on the Hatch Act to protect Hillary Clinton because they didn't think the director would open the case this close to the election which is why they delayed the big reveal to their director until last week.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    WSJ now confirming the Clinton Foundation is under FBI investigation.

I still predict an easy Clinton victory... but now she'll have zero mandate, and the investigations will bog her down to near uselessness.
    An easy victory?Near uselessness?I will assume that if this mess she created had not happened,you would have thought her to be Useful.I can read between your lines. He He He

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It all makes sense now the New York FBI was counting on the Hatch Act to protect Hillary Clinton because they didn't think the director would open the case this close to the election which is why they delayed the big reveal to their director until last week.

Boom.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't understand. I thought she already answered that in the debate when it happened. She said she would. I'm sure that probably included a Gorey legal challenge to the hanging chads, etc., but she said she would accept it.

The thing that has changed is now it's Hillary claiming a sort of "rigged" election since the Comey Letter was sent. So now that the tables have been turned at least a little, it's a fair question. Given the Comey letter and her assertion that it is partisan, would she accept the election results on Tuesday if she loses?

I would expect her answer is similar to Trump's, "it depends".

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ah, right.

Well, she's already fumbled the handling of this. She just doesn't have the instincts to be a politician. She might just say something that stupid.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't understand. I thought she already answered that in the debate when it happened. She said she would. I'm sure that probably included a Gorey legal challenge to the hanging chads, etc., but she said she would accept it.

We're used to Republicans saying something similar in a debate then not meaning it when the outcome wasn't favorable.

See no reason to treat Hillary Clinton any different

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They had been making much of Trump's guarded answer to that question. It is entertaining to see the shoe on the other foot - and it seems to be pinching a bit

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah, right.

Well, she's already fumbled the handling of this. She just doesn't have the instincts to be a politician. She might just say something that stupid.

Saying "it depends" is reasonable if you're saying that you'd accept the results unless there are unusual circumstances that make the results legitimately dubious. Both Bush and Gore made and retracted concessions in 2000. And understandably so.

As it stands now, both Hillary's and Trump's complaining about fowl play are unsubstantiated accusations. But unless they're caught red handed that's just not an acceptable reason to not accept the election results.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    This appears to be stuff that would probably need to be classified. Also notice that someone from Morgan Stanley was CC'ed on this email.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1069

Tom Nides is COO of Morgan Stanley and was Vice Chairman at the time. His wife is Virginia Moseley, CNN Vice President and Deputy Washington Bureau Chief.

An insider trading tip like that (first mover advantage to know Iranian markets are going to open up) is probably worth billions.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This appears to be stuff that would probably need to be classified. Also notice that someone from Morgan Stanley was CC'ed on this email.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1069

Tom Nides is COO of Morgan Stanley and was Vice Chairman at the time. His wife is Virginia Moseley, CNN Vice President and Deputy Washington Bureau Chief.

An insider trading tip like that (first mover advantage to know Iranian markets are going to open up) is probably worth billions.

Wow.

Now THAT's some interesting stuff.

Stu Eizenstat is a big deal in certain communities, too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    h_lIb8DXsHXPZDGmZCptfVOV5aLgv1wLDbZkIOj4Y1FxDZbjGpix6vkgVpnc06y_gPpLl0wmaFqN0kO_hSVSFdTky91LE23vmTTaU4micNHOuBNp89ctRlQfGpz03PNdXwSkSjVdbT0yx1pbVCTzO6pr-sI2oj07FwF57cK7njLarDuya7sRbD-WZgpcJB5Gohe3MRHOB08eJORZv6E6HKJ4XlfeRg-t=s0-d-e1-ft

HrmLa40LW16kI0HGxGwr7KQ2xcBa-3PmssS5gLOWbWNHr7lGr7X9Mu67cZvobLsOskEnpr0T6_FkdUD0bq3ItNYgdlU0PiDzu__h2nZezto0V3Q44ZPv_YLZZT2Okn-uYnEyy7q16191fBQo02MEyX3KgD67Ie92JFG_Mkyi3sbj4w2laVpIgCnK7mUeZBwLa4ciH4OW9BGu1oi4_4Qz5gik5OdJC5Lf=s0-d-e1-ft

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Obama says men must not have doubts about Hillary Clinton just because she's a woman... urges men to ask themselves if they are just being sexist by opposing Hillary - says Michelle is not just his equal but his superior

What a ***** little *****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Obama says men must not have doubts about Hillary Clinton just because she's a woman... urges men to ask themselves if they are just being sexist by opposing Hillary - says Michelle is not just his equal but his superior

Um, no. I don't care at all if she's a woman or not. I have doubts about her because she's has shown herself to be corrupt, and she is a leading advocate for gun control.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy

I don't dislike Obama because he's black.
    I don't dislike Hillary because she's a woman.
    ... but I do have reasons to dislike them both (a lot).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom