The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's not a conspiracy if you can turn on the MSM and see that they are talking abut the Hatch act and not the fact that what was hidden by a presidential candidate has been found.

I know what you're saying, but that's unrelated to polls.

There's obviously a problem with the media under-reporting (or suppressing entirely) Clinton's problems. But polls remain polls. It's a real stretch to say every poll is biased and bad (until they're good).

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Where do you think the people answering the phone get their info? Public perception has everything to do with polls.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

This should be a most excellent investigation then. The FBI portion will be headed by a guy whose wife got $500k from Clinton hatchet man, Terry McCauliffe. The DOJ portion is being headed by friend of Podesta, and if I read another article correctly, one of the guys contacted after the Benghazi attack and before the videographer was arrested and imprisoned... Yes, the only addition that would help this would be to somehow involve the WH counsel that always investigates what the WH does and finds no wrongdoing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's what the map looked like on November 2nd in 2012 vs 2016 for some perspective on where we're at right now.

CwL7GzTXEAAo4-Y.jpg:large

CwL7I3qXYAAlKrX.jpg:large

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know what you're saying, but that's unrelated to polls.

There's obviously a problem with the media under-reporting (or suppressing entirely) Clinton's problems. But polls remain polls. It's a real stretch to say every poll is biased and bad (until they're good).

You did see the emails relating how to oversample right?

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

This is happening....... Trump is STILL "tied" nationally in these same polls.......... Extrapolation: Trump is WAY up over killary.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'll tell you what, though (and man, I sound old), the tossups feel more tossyuppy than back then. (By the way, AK is technically a tossup now too IMHO.) Another observation, in 2012, I don't think there was any real risk of MN or MI going red. Even some maps now have them as tossup. So the comparison isn't totally "clean."

Mostly, things are just different because the 2 candidates have such bad approval numbers.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We have reached a point where no information on the internet, or dispensed by the media through other means, is believable. If anything, this election has caused me to not renew subscriptions to local and national news sources.

A pox on all of them.

And the candidates.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Michelle obamas twitter accounts have been completely scrubbed of ANY mention of Hillary. Also, the other personal account of Obummers wife has removed all posts going back to 3/2013.

Flotus twitter: https://twitter.com/flotus

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama

Makes me think of the Soviet Union where they'd write people out of history. :abused:

Michelle was campaigning for H just last week...I'm thinking something big just happened behind the scenes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Michelle obamas twitter accounts have been completely scrubbed of ANY mention of Hillary. Also, the other personal account of Obummers wife has removed all posts going back to 3/2013.

Flotus twitter: https://twitter.com/flotus

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama

Makes me think of the Soviet Union where they'd write people out of history. :abused:

Michelle was campaigning for H just last week...I'm thinking something big just happened behind the scenes.

But ..... but ..... but....... Support for 'My Girl' Clinton Is Personal, Mrs. Obama Says - ABC News

She wouldn't abandon her girl!?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ok, I was ready to call BS on the whole Michelle-deleting-tweets-about-HRC thing, but I took a quick look at both accounts and there don't appear to be any. Is there some confirmation that she ever tweeted about HRC at all?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Ok, I was ready to call BS on the whole Michelle-deleting-tweets-about-HRC thing, but I took a quick look at both accounts and there don't appear to be any. Is there some confirmation that she ever tweeted about HRC at all?

I do not have any screenshots, but I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be single mention of H during all of this time. She may have abandoned one of them, but hard to believe that Michelle Obama hasn't made one mention of Hillary Clinton on Twitter, even though she's been campaigning for her. Michelle just did a big rally event with Hillary the other day and Clinton's Twitter staff spammed the heck out of Hillary's page with pics and quotes from FLOTUS. You can be sure Michelle had at least SOME mention of it on her page but...nothing now.

Someone go to DU, I am sure they are on her twitter account 24/7...or dig for cached screenshots.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's not conflate speculation and facts.

We now know of a vague letter written by Comey to Congress saying that they found some emails on Weiner's computer that may be linked to the Clinton email investigation. He wrote the letter before they had the warrant to open the emails, which implies that Comey did not know anything about the emails other than that they are on that computer. Maybe there will be more evidence that suggests the intent on Hillary's part that Comey said he didn't have earlier.

Or, what's on that computer may only impugn Huma for having State Department emails on an unauthorized device. Either way, I wouldn't expect much more to come of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom