• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Shoot them!! I hatem too!! :D

my neighbor had her yard sprayed about a month ago. We had NO fleas before that. Now the poor guy keeps getting them. They also love one of my girls (cause she's so sweet). So I've been on the net searching how to get rid of them home remedy style. I have cleaned my carpets, given the dog baths, sprayed flea killer on the carpets and we still have them. I'm going to try some dawn dish soap and vinegar in a spray bottle. and of course vacuum, vacuum and some more vacuuming. It's on like donkey kong now! I hate these things. They are gross. and it's embarrassing to boot!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    my neighbor had her yard sprayed about a month ago. We had NO fleas before that. Now the poor guy keeps getting them. They also love one of my girls (cause she's so sweet). So I've been on the net searching how to get rid of them home remedy style. I have cleaned my carpets, given the dog baths, sprayed flea killer on the carpets and we still have them. I'm going to try some dawn dish soap and vinegar in a spray bottle. and of course vacuum, vacuum and some more vacuuming. It's on like donkey kong now! I hate these things. They are gross. and it's embarrassing to boot!

You can buy the one gallon pump jugs with spayer for under 20 bucks at Lowes or Menards and spray your yard! that will stop them from comming in your house! Hope it helps!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus

Didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if you have an objection to it but Frontline works wonders.

Pages - Home

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I just read all of that crap......
    JMO, that was an attempt to get the Status Update threads shut down.
    The "Thread bumping" crap was a smokescreen.
    He bumped his own thread off of the top as much as anyone here did.
    He got a well deserved vacation.
    Permanent I hope...:twocents:

I hope it was a perma ban, too.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I just read all of that crap......
    JMO, that was an attempt to get the Status Update threads shut down.
    The "Thread bumping" crap was a smokescreen.
    He bumped his own thread off of the top as much as anyone here did.
    He got a well deserved vacation.
    Permanent I hope...:twocents:

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom