Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Are you kidding me :rofl: Hubby is too tight...I'll have to figure out something to sell or somehow to earn some extra money if I want another gun. I love him dearly but he doesn't see me collecting guns like he collects fishing stuff as the same.

Sleep on his pillow then!! until he relents!! :lmfao:

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Well if you were on a cruise your hubby would need not to worry. There is food EVERY WHERE! you eat as much as you want and whenever you want LITERALLY. If you want 10 steaks for dinner, go for they will serve it.

too much of a control freak...:) Seriously though, can't take the hubby more than 4 hours away from food. He would die in a day if he was stranded in the ocean, or desert.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Hubby needs some new suits. Got any ideas on where to buy them from?

Well if the ship sinks there are more than enough boats to cover everyone on board. I just picked up a suit at Kohls tonight, some nice stuff but it seemed like, at least for me, that you need to be in high school to fit into many of the suit coats they have, if you know what I mean.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I just picked up a suit at Kohls tonight, some nice stuff but it seemed like, at least for me, that you need to be in high school to fit into many of the suit coats they have, if you know what I mean.

Hubby needs a Big and Tall store, well actually he needs a Skinny and Tall store. He's really hard to fit. Gonna have to head to a big city to find something probably.

I'm out. Night all!

Night Robb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom