• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That sucks. My sticker got stolen and rather than going to the bmv and paying for a new one like I should, I have learned to not let cops get behind me until it's time to renew again. :D

he turned onto Sherman behind him and his only choice was stop at the red light or run it. either way he would have gotten pulled over

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    the 9 is sweet and the officer even thought so :D
    Yeah, I had it in .40 once before and loved everything about it... except the caliber. That's ultimately why I ended up getting rid of it. Fit my hand very well, probably better than any gun I've ever held. I have not been able to find one used in 9mm since, and I refuse to pay the new price on them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Funny that you were okay if it was an H&K. You should have said you didn't know as you just took it off the body and tossed it into the console.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Funny that you were okay if it was an H&K. You should have said you didn't know as you just took it off the body and tossed it into the console.

it wasn't me, it was the hubby. it was already in the console where all his registration papers are... see where I am going with this. if he reached in without notifying he could have had a gun in his ear. I think it went fine from what he said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom