• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    But if I own property it is my right to decide whether people can smoke there or not.

I hadn't noticed that. You did drop your advertiser and not even a site supporter.

my advertiser just dropped about 10pm last night... I have not decided on site supporter yet.. wasn't first thought in my mind when I got the renewal notice.

Yes you can say people can smoke or not on your property.. it isn't a right though... :dunno:

I hate that the city is trying to tell private businesses that they can not have smoking in their private establishment. Just hate the word right being thrown around so callously I guess, that and the government intrusion into private businesses.
    We can't have smoking in our gun store, city ordinance.. I wouldn't anyway per choice. I just don't like big brother telling me I can't make that choice.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    eh, you still have time. Just price the Composite, Black Shadow, and that used one you just got in :rockwoot:

I think he put $250 on it... it is wooden stock etc but you are looking at changing that out anyway. Kid wanted to pawn it, asked while my ATF agent was standing right there... So glad all my employees know that is illegal

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think we are on the same side. The property owner is the only one with a right in this situation. Private property rights. If you want to restrict entry to guys named Chuck with no shirt on, it is your right. Gubmint needs to keep their big fat nose out of it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think we are on the same side. The property owner is the only one with a right in this situation. Private property rights. If you want to restrict entry to guys named Chuck with no shirt on, it is your right. Gubmint needs to keep their big fat nose out of it.
    now wait, if it is our Chuck with no shirt on I might give him a pass
    Ok, hitting the road. Everyone have a good day!
    be safe

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    we were scheduled to work Sunday this week ,due to a new machine installation,but the delivery drivers are running behind. So no work this sunday :woot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom