Wanamaker
    explosion.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well I think I built up enough of a lead to knock off for the night. Gary, if you catch this, I hope you had a good trip home.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Good Morning all. First off i want to say Thank you to Dawn and David for hostting the M+G ,and Dawn those are some Awsome bronwnie ,now i know why they call them (crackbrownies) :smile: i want moreeeeeeeeeeee. I am sorry the wife and i couldnt stay ,but it was nice to meet thoughs that we did,and look forward to meeting every one some day soon. Gary (HandK)it was great meeting and thank you for making that long drive for everyone. Chuck(OBV8) lol i see now why all the guy are jealious --sorry just had to throw that in,hahahaha. Iron Jaw and Iron Jaws Wife ,great meeting you and im glad ijw you are feeling better. Greg (B) lol not going to write your whole last name ,great seeing you and the Mrs's . WS (Tyler) im sorry i wasnt even thinking till i got to the truck that i didnt stop and introduce my self ,,my bad,,but im am glad i got to see you. Super chicken -once again i wasnt thinking and i appoligize ,but i did see you and your wife pull in as i was pulling out ,we will meet again soon i hope. I believe this is all the people my wife and i met ,if i missed any one please chim in. Now Daddy you didnt think i was going to leave you out did ya hahahahaaha It was great finally meeting you and we will get togather soon and go out to shoot at the PCC.
    Dawn & Dave i cant say it enough ----Great People ---Thank You

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good Morning all. First off i want to say Thank you to Dawn and David for hostting the M+G ,and Dawn those are some Awsome bronwnie ,now i know why they call them (crackbrownies) :smile: i want moreeeeeeeeeeee. I am sorry the wife and i couldnt stay ,but it was nice to meet thoughs that we did,and look forward to meeting every one some day soon. Gary (HandK)it was great meeting and thank you for making that long drive for everyone. Chuck(OBV8) lol i see now why all the guy are jealious --sorry just had to throw that in,hahahaha. Iron Jaw and Iron Jaws Wife ,great meeting you and im glad ijw you are feeling better. Greg (B) lol not going to write your whole last name ,great seeing you and the Mrs's . WS (Tyler) im sorry i wasnt even thinking till i got to the truck that i didnt stop and introduce my self ,,my bad,,but im am glad i got to see you. Super chicken -once again i wasnt thinking and i appoligize ,but i did see you and your wife pull in as i was pulling out ,we will meet again soon i hope. I believe this is all the people my wife and i met ,if i missed any one please chim in. Now Daddy you didnt think i was going to leave you out did ya hahahahaaha It was great finally meeting you and we will get togather soon and go out to shoot at the PCC.
    Dawn & Dave i cant say it enough ----Great People ---Thank You

I didn't know IJ was going to be there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom