• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I had this one girl tell me all kinds of stuff about her life and at the end she says, I have to be careful who I tell things to." She barely knows me. It just cracked me up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    off to take the boy to school..

gas was $2.91 at Washington & Emerson when I came home from Scouts last night... wonder if it's the same this morning.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Ha, that's everyday for me. Might be part of my job description actually

Yeah, people who don't get done what they should because they talk too much, so then you have to do it.
    Yeah, me it's not so much people talking and not getting their job done, but losing things. It's kinda important not to lose things when you're dealing with other people's money. This is not my company losing things, btw. It is Brinks, who we are forced to "work with".

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So thats what you do!:n00b:

:p

Yep, Consulting/Contracting for Software Development. But usually they call us after they tried and messed it up so we get to always undo the messes :D

But occasionally we get to build things from scratch in their entirety and those usually work out better and are more fun to work on. Most of the projects we've done for your employer have been from the ground up on our end. I haven't worked on those yet though, I've been at other clients.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    yep, still $2.91

I'm home alone and not much to do today... I am gonna love this

Lucky! I should of filled up at $3.02 yesterday instead of just getting $30 worth. Prices shot up near Anderson to around $3.35 by the time I got to work last night. I did manage to find it in Elwood for $3.13 on my way home though. So I filled up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Lucky! I should of filled up at $3.02 yesterday instead of just getting $30 worth. Prices shot up near Anderson to around $3.35 by the time I got to work last night. I did manage to find it in Elwood for $3.13 on my way home though. So I filled up.

I just filled up over the weekend at $2.98 and don't need it now. 7 cents a gallon though wouldn't of saved me much

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom