• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Trying to order my stupid stuff for the past 1.5 hours online and all i need to do is pay for it and the stupid site keeps going down cuase everyone is on it. I just want to sleep since i have to get up in 4hrs to work a 13hr day in retail on black friday. I feel like i should give up but i've already invested so much time into the purchase that i can't give up. i have like 3 screens to process and i'm done with my order

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    okay Black Friday has officially beaten me! Screw ordering my stuff it's been 2 hours and i give up. at this point i'm just angry i've wasted my night and i'm going to bed.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well you have more get up and go than I do!! I would not get up to go shopping! but I think that is a women thing anyway! guys not so much! Good luck out there, hope you find some good deals!!:D

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Well you have more get up and go than I do!! I would not get up to go shopping! but I think that is a women thing anyway! guys not so much! Good luck out there, hope you find some good deals!!:D

Idk it can kinda be like football out there. I usually am really bad. In fact my sister wont even go with me anymore. I tend to sit in the car until doors open and then charge in front of people. Lol! I say they are the. Stupid ones for standing in line. I usually get yelled at a lot. :rofl:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Idk it can kinda be like football out there. I usually am really bad. In fact my sister wont even go with me anymore. I tend to sit in the car until doors open and then charge in front of people. Lol! I say they are the. Stupid ones for standing in line. I usually get yelled at a lot. :rofl:

It's not fun until ya knock an old lady off her walker!! :laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    128832913662978327.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom