• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Not sure where yet, there arent any trek dealers around here so probably end up with a specialized and 700-800 is the range
    If you can get your size i would suggest bikes direct.com youll get alot more for your money

at a trek dealer you may get entry level deore but at bd you can get slx or xt

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Send it down to me HK, I'll break it in for you!!!:D

Yeah! I need to get out and put a few hundred rounds though it! as soon as the weather permits! I was planing on doing it last week when I was down at the range, but I had to officers that DNQ'ed and had to spend the time with them, by the time I got them qualified it was raining and almost dark! :(

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah! I need to get out and put a few hundred rounds though it! as soon as the weather permits! I was planing on doing it last week when I was down at the range, but I had to officers that DNQ'ed and had to spend the time with them, by the time I got them qualified it was raining and almost dark! :(

Bummer. It's the pits to have a new toy and not get a chance to try it out.:(

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Cool waht are you looking at?

Depends. I only get paid once a month and the monthly check is tomorrow. Plus I hit bonus commission mid August and 2 months of bonus commission will be on there. I have a ton of bills, but have hopes that after bills & taxes I will have enough for a new toy. Should have, just will not know until I see the direct deposit in the morning. If I have $500, I may go look at the S&W 6906 police trade in at Brandis or my try to find an SKS & some ammo.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Depends. I only get paid once a month and the monthly check is tomorrow. Plus I hit bonus commission mid August and 2 months of bonus commission will be on there. I have a ton of bills, but have hopes that after bills & taxes I will have enough for a new toy. Should have, just will not know until I see the direct deposit in the morning. If I have $500, I may go look at the S&W 6906 police trade in at Brandis or my try to find an SKS & some ammo.
    or you could get 5 mosians

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I carried a S&W 6906 for years! good guns! and will serve you well! they just get heavy after a 12 hour shift and two extra mags!! It was a blessing when we went to polymer framed guns!! :rockwoot::D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I carried a S&W 6906 for years! good guns! and will serve you well! they just get heavy after a 12 hour shift and two extra mags!! It was a blessing when we went to polymer framed guns!! :rockwoot::D

Yeah, I know. I have an MP9 now. But my first handgun a long time ago was a 6906 and have wanted to get a nice one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom