• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    It doesn't seem like one should be banned for using it then. Let me add that I don't believe I have ever used that term on here.

No one would be banned for using a word simply because it wasn't in the filter.

If we receive a reported post in reference to an offensive word, we either A) decide to put the word in the filter thereby turning it into ****, or B) warn that person in-thread that that type of language is offensive and not welcome here.

Only after a second issue would a temp-ban be issued.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I haven't liked some people's tone when they use the terms redneck or hillbilly. They can be very offensive when used by members not belonging to those groups.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I haven't liked some people's tone when they use the terms redneck or hillbilly. They can be very offensive when used by members not belonging to those groups.

Those are good examples of words that we wouldn't necessarily choose to filter permanently, but might issue an in-thread warning, depending on how the words were used.

Although many members don't like it, this is where that scary phrase "Moderator discretion" comes into play. :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Those are good examples of words that we wouldn't necessarily choose to filter permanently, but might issue an in-thread warning, depending on how the words were used.

Although many members don't like it, this is where that scary phrase "Moderator discretion" comes into play. :D

:mods:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    your back Yeah. I missed you.

HI youngin, thought about you a couple times this last two weeks. Each time I was running a Groundhog down with my combine. :stickpoke: :rofl:

Howdy Rayne! How goes the harvesting? :D

HI H&K, going good, tried to beat the rain and almost did. Last couple days have been 12 and 14 hour days.

1900 AND A :woot: in the same post?!

Congrates on the 1900 post...you guys have been flying while I've been gone.

I wonder if the neg rep disappearance had anything to do with my little arguement a few weeks ago. :dunno:

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Can the Mods do anything about Chuck trying to steal all of the womenfolk.

Unfortunately no. His rugged good looks are within our guidelines and INGO LLC can't be held responsible for damages that might occur from drooling into your keyboards. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom