OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Did you scare everyone off V8???

Thanks for the advice on the complete lower from Mrs.G, but she had already sold it before I contacted her.

:dunno:

I tried. She can do a transfer for you too if you find one you like somewhere. Are you looking for anything in particular?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Their stuff isn't bad at all but I do know they are a PITA to deal with. But they have some crazy deals sometimes.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Their stuff isn't bad at all but I do know they are a PITA to deal with. But they have some crazy deals sometimes.

Yeah, I read through one of the threads that their shipping was often slow. I'm not in a hurry though, just gonna buy parts as I can afford them so I'll have a new plinking toy come spring.

What will happen is one will show up in the classifieds a day after I order this.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah, I read through one of the threads that their shipping was often slow. I'm not in a hurry though, just gonna buy parts as I can afford them so I'll have a new plinking toy come spring.

What will happen is one will show up in the classifieds a day after I order this.

Or they go on sale :D

That happens to me all the time too

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'm not in a hurry though, just gonna buy parts as I can afford them so I'll have a new plinking toy come spring.

That was my plan, but I ended up with a complete rifle less than a month after I said that.:laugh:

I built my AR with a Palmetto parts kit, stripped lower, and complete upper. It's actually all PSA and Magpul.:D I'm extremely happy with the price and the quality.

IMG_5454.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've so far stayed away from buying an AR. Mostly because I know I will like it and I wouldn't be able to afford to shoot it nearly as much as I'd want. So I bought a nice .22 carbine. Its still a lot of fun and I can shoot it all day without going broke.

I'm sure I'll get into ARs eventually. I'll probably wait a few years till I'm done raising kids at least. :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've so far stayed away from buying an AR. Mostly because I know I will like it and I wouldn't be able to afford to shoot it nearly as much as I'd want. So I bought a nice .22 carbine. Its still a lot of fun and I can shoot it all day without going broke.

I'm sure I'll get into ARs eventually. I'll probably wait a few years till I'm done raising kids at least. :D
    All of them will be bought up by then :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom