• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    you know we should have a status thread shoot near indy sometime next year.

We've been talking about doing a PW shoot and eat sometime...but it hasn't been organized yet.

Hi HK, Harry, Rayne. What's happening this evening???

Tried to work on Sunday and as usual, had all kinds of problems, mechanical break downs and such, so should have kept it a day of rest and then it wouldn't have been a day of frustration.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    We've been talking about doing a PW shoot and eat sometime...but it hasn't been organized yet.

Tried to work on Sunday and as usual, had all kinds of problems, mechanical break downs and such, so should have kept it a day of rest and then it wouldn't have been a day of frustration.
    pw shoot

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    LOL i guess that is why everyones post count is above 1000 here besides a few of us

DontJudge.jpg

The majority of HandK's are quality post!!! :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Is it chilly in MI tonight? Gonna be heading up your way in a couple of weeks, got a potential customer in Grand Rapids:D

It's really nice out tonight! 59 rite now! calm breeze, it was sunny all day today! Depending on what side of IN you live on you'll come rite by me! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's really nice out tonight! 59 rite now! calm breeze, it was sunny all day today! Depending on what side of IN you live on you'll come rite by me! :D

I usually Go from Indy to South Bend, then take the highway north that runs into I94. Then I follow it north and go through Holland. The customer is between Holland and GR.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I usually Go from Indy to South Bend, then take the highway north that runs into I94. Then I follow it north and go through Holland. The customer is between Holland and GR.

Sounds like you shoot right up US 31 then! I'm about 16 miles to the east of US 31 niles exit M-60 goes right though our little town! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom