• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Man I had you pictured wrong then...:n00b:...I had you being one of the young guns around here. Of course I guess you could still be but let's hope you didn't have a kid at 16 and your kid a kid at 14. :n00b:

You patience amazes me.

I have no patience. Ask my wife. And two month is a long time for me.:D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I have no patience. Ask my wife. And two month is a long time for me.:D

You must be a fisherman too because you are exaggerating on the time. :stickpoke:
    Late supper for me!! Porterhouse & fries!! Umm!! but it sucks I gotta eat alone!

I'll send the hubby right up, you can feed him since I don't have the energy to fix supper tonight. OH by the way, he's not the angry man, that one's not mine. :D

acually your right ,i did (wife did lol)

So you are one of the young guns then? Good HandK, Uncle Mike and I were the ole folks around here still. By the way anyone seen Uncle Mike lately???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It does sound good. The wife tried something new tonight. Chicken breasts with a lemon peel-garlic glaze and bow tie pasta with an Alfredo sauce. It was pretty good for first attempt, but it needed more garlic.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    So you are one of the young guns then? Good HandK, Uncle Mike and I were the ole folks around here still. By the way anyone seen Uncle Mike lately???[/QUOTE]
    :D not sure about that ,,last i knew all the kids call me pop or ol man ,,what i ment was my wife and i started way to soon ,,but not complaining ,,had a son in 75 and a daughter in 79 . My son waited till he was 24 to get married and have kids and the daugther had one 5 years ago. :rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Saw a t-shirt recently that said "I may be old, but I got to see all of the great bands"

It's true!!! In the 70's & 80's I saw many of the bands you hear on classic rock radio:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom