Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So Greg, what did the get the Mrs. for her birthday??? It's usually cool at the earlier stages of marriage. After you have been married for awhile, the quality of the gifts decline in proportion to the amount of your income going to the kids.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So Greg, what did the get the Mrs. for her birthday??? It's usually cool at the earlier stages of marriage. After you have been married for awhile, the quality of the gifts decline in proportion to the amount of your income going to the kids.

She got a walther pk380. We are going today or tomorrow to look at a northface shell for her fleece.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Maybe I should take it to the 1500 with a sign that I'm selling it for $1000. If I put limited edition on the sign, maybe they'll pay it. I hear people at gun shows are stupid.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Maybe I should take it to the 1500 with a sign that I'm selling it for $1000. If I put limited edition on the sign, maybe they'll pay it. I hear people at gun shows are stupid.

Well, I don't know about that, but I can say I have not found a deal on a firearm at a gunshow that I pulled the trigger on. I have bought other stuff, especially mags & ammo, but never a gun. The prices just haven't been anything exciting that I have seen.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Why haven't I got any offers on my hi-point?

I've got a single shot Sears and Roebucks 16 gage that I will trade for it, It has the stock missing and the trigger is gone! and some one cut it down to 18 in and there is no forarm............Ok I got a piece of pipe 18' in long with some (not much) bluing on it!! but looking for an even trade! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I've got a single shot Sears and Roebucks 16 gage that I will trade for it, It has the stock missing and the trigger is gone! and some one cut it down to 18 in and there is no forarm............Ok I got a piece of pipe 18' in long with some (not much) bluing on it!! but looking for an even trade! :D

Better jump on his offer Greg, this would make a better club than the High-Point:D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well I caved I couldn't wait any longer for a dedicated trap gun. I went up to IN Gun club today and bought a BT-99 with a 34" barrel and adjustable comb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom