• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Do you think it is too early to call Indiana gun club and see if they got my shotgun. I have less the positive faith they will call me and let me know it is in.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Fair warning, the video is weird... It's Gaga, I don't think she can help it. :D
    It is an amazing song though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9YMU0WeBwU&ob=av2e[/ame]

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    If she would put out more soulful bluesy music like this I'd probably listen to her. She has a great voice. SHe just seems a little whacko to me.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If she would put out more soulful bluesy music like this I'd probably listen to her. She has a great voice. SHe just seems a little whacko to me.

from talking to a couple of my buddies who actually know her pretty well. The whole "freak" thing is an act. She is actually normal when not in the public eye.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    from talking to a couple of my buddies who actually know her pretty well. The whole "freak" thing is an act. She is actually normal when not in the public eye.
    Yeah, I've always said that she can't possibly be that weird all the time. I'd say she is probably one of the best marketing minds out there today.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah, I've always said that she can't possibly be that weird all the time. I'd say she is probably one of the best marketing minds out there today.

I give her credit she still has her original managers and staff. She is incredibly loyal to her staff and friends. Again from my buddy who works for her as a monitor tech when she is on tour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom