Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    here is the official description:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? This bald eagle may look like it is jet propelled - but it's actually been photographed as an airplane flies in the distance. In a once-in-a-lifetime shot, the engines' exhaust trails appear as if they are billowing out of the bird's talons as it soars in the air. The extraordinary moment was captured on camera by Pam Mullins close to her home in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I want one really really bad.
    sd10-02.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Bite your tongue, my baby can't be expected to sleep outside. She's my replacement child and goes everywhere with me.

That's been photoshopped. I've done enough photo editing to know when somethings been badly edited.

no Photoshop it's perspective. correct lens, aperture, and a whole lot of luck.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    no Photoshop it's perspective. correct lens, aperture, and a whole lot of luck.

Zoom in and look at it closer, that is definately photoshopped. Check out the legs and talons. Also why does the one vapor trail end before the talon but no plane? One last point, why is there pixilation around the whole bird if it's not photoshopped? You are the photographer, I am the photo editor. :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Zoom in and look at it closer, that is definately photoshopped. Check out the legs and talons. Also why does the one vapor trail end before the talon but no plane? One last point, why is there pixilation around the whole bird if it's not photoshopped? You are the photographer, I am the photo editor. :D

You do know my original major was computer graphics right.:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ok, I bit the bullet and ordered a spotting scope. I hope its as good as all the reviews. I'll be trying it this weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom