Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey next time you get up to Elkhart let me know and maybe we can meet and have lunch or supper! we can even get Expat outta the house and ask him to come along!! :rockwoot::D

Hey, I sure will. That would be fun. I do that run about once a month or so as one of my best customers is in Shipshewana. Maybe do lunch or dinner and hit the range.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey next time you get up to Elkhart let me know and maybe we can meet and have lunch or supper! we can even get Expat outta the house and ask him to come along!! :rockwoot::D

Hey, I sure will. That would be fun. I do that run about once a month or so as one of my best customers is in Shipshewana. Maybe do lunch or dinner and hit the range.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    i learned something about myself today.....

Today i learned that if i'm about to be pretend killed/attacked that 2 things will happen:
    1. i Will either scream and freeze
    OR
    2. i will yell curse words very loudly and get angry

yep, Tyler decided to really scare me tonight. :xmad: it was completely dark in the house and i walked up the stairs and strait into the bathroom (it's right at the top of the stairs). What i didn't expect was for someone to be hiding in the adjacent bedroom, jump out, & grab me while he's screaming!
    YEP this happens too often to me that i shouldn't be scared any longer- but he gets me every time! It's inside or outside, i'm going to get a phobia of the dark.

Does anyone else here do this to others or am I the only "lucky" girl that experiences it?

I hope that if the person attacking me is a real killer that i go with option 2 instead of scream and freeze. :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Today i learned that if i'm about to be pretend killed/attacked that 2 things will happen:
    OR

yep, Tyler decided to really scare me tonight. :xmad: it was completely dark in the house and i walked up the stairs and strait into the bathroom (it's right at the top of the stairs). What i didn't expect was for someone to be hiding in the adjacent bedroom, jump out, & grab me while he's screaming!
    YEP this happens too often to me that i shouldn't be scared any longer- but he gets me every time! It's inside or outside, i'm going to get a phobia of the dark.

Does anyone else here do this to others or am I the only "lucky" girl that experiences it?

I hope that if the person attacking me is a real killer that i go with option 2 instead of scream and freeze. :dunno:

I have never done anything like that to my wife, she is fast like a Ninja!!! I would probably get a "knee to the nuts" before I knew what was happening.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    I have never done anything like that to my wife, she is fast like a Ninja!!! I would probably get a "knee to the nuts" before I knew what was happening.

Maybe we should hang out so she can teach me her ninja skills, or just come over to my house so she can kick Tyler. Ha Ha :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Maybe we should hang out so she can teach me her ninja skills, or just come over to my house so she can kick Tyler. Ha Ha :D

Well, my wife wife grew up with two older brothers that were kind of jerks to her, it was a conditioned response. Seriously, we would never strike each other ever, but if she didn't know it was me I am sure she would fight back quickly. I have seen her react to other surprises and she is fast.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well gang, gonna watch some TV with the Mrs and call it a night soon. Think good thoughts, she has a job interview in the morning. Finished school in June and this is just the 2nd interview she has had in her field.

Night all, be good. If you can't be good, be reallly good:yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OR

I don't even have to sneak up on my wife! she gets so lost in her thoughts that I just walk in the room normal and if she turns around she will let out a blood curdling scream!! She winds up making me jump alot of the time! You just don't expect someone to scream at you every time they see you!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well gang, gonna watch some TV with the Mrs and call it a night soon. Think good thoughts, she has a job interview in the morning. Finished school in June and this is just the 2nd interview she has had in her field.

Night all, be good. If you can't be good, be reallly good:yesway:

Good night Sam prayers sent your way for the job interview! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom