Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Where'd everybody go?

Still here, paying bills, trying to catch up on what got put aside.

I was pretty pleased with how my Ruger did tonight. I can certainly tell its capable of much more than what I was able to do with it. It'll be even more interesting after a few mods.

Did you get a new Ruger? What did you get or what do you have? What mods are you going to do to it?

I got a new Ruger last month and have only gotten to play with it twice. Been too busy, had it a week before I got to shoot it the first time.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Did you get a new Ruger? What did you get or what do you have? What mods are you going to do to it?

I got a new Ruger last month and have only gotten to play with it twice. Been too busy, had it a week before I got to shoot it the first time.

Ruger SR-22
    IMG_5681.jpg

The internals are the same as the 10-22 so there's lots of stuff available for it. I want to get an extended bolt handle, extended mag release, auto bolt release, bolt buffer, and maybe some trigger work for it. Its lots of fun to shoot as is though.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Ruger SR-22
    IMG_5681.jpg

The internals are the same as the 10-22 so there's lots of stuff available for it. I want to get an extended bolt handle, extended mag release, auto bolt release, bolt buffer, and maybe some trigger work for it. Its lots of fun to shoot as is though.

SWEET!!!! :rockwoot:That does look like a lot of fun to shoot. So did I hear that your son did shoot tonight? :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    SWEET!!!! :rockwoot:That does look like a lot of fun to shoot. So did I hear that your son did shoot tonight? :yesway:

He didn't compete. I offered but he said he wanted to watch first. Que (who was our RO) let him run through a couple mags after the competition was over. I've already informed him that next time he goes with me, he's shooting. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom