Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What started me on this kick... people that work normal 9-5 non hazardous jobs that not only OC, but carry a back up gun as well.. I carry every day, and when not working in a hazardous position I have NEVER felt the need to carry two guns. Apparently some do it daily.

I don't carry often, and when I do it's just one. I find one a pain sometimes.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    What started me on this kick... people that work normal 9-5 non hazardous jobs that not only OC, but carry a back up gun as well.. I carry every day, and when not working in a hazardous position I have NEVER felt the need to carry two guns. Apparently some do it daily.

I don't have to carry two guns.

Daddy carries my other gun for me. ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I sit on my butt staring at a computer screen all day from my own living room, so I don't carry at work :rockwoot:

There is usually one within reach though.:draw:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    then your doing it wrong. :):

It's just not convenient with my job. I have most of my sales calls in corporate offices where firearms are highly discouraged if not banned. Can't carry during sales calls, so it stays in the car. And that's just in Indiana. I cover ILL and Wisc. also. Can't carry in ILL, but soon will be able to in Wisc. Same deal though, can't carry on a sales call or meeting.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Hey MM ,how's your jeep coming along? Getting all the bugs worked out of it?

Yeah, It's coming along ok. I've got spark plugs and wire waiting to go in. I went to replace the distributor cap the other night and a screw broke off in the threads on the distributor. I need to go get a broken screw removal tool and take care of that. The Jeep still runs fine, so I'm not too worried about it.:dunno:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I don't carry at work. A G19 isn't exactly a deep concealment gun. I'd like to get something I can pocket carry with this winter.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Yeah, It's coming along ok. I've got spark plugs and wire waiting to go in. I went to replace the distributor cap the other night and a screw broke off in the threads on the distributor. I need to go get a broken screw removal tool and take care of that. The Jeep still runs fine, so I'm not too worried about it.:dunno:

use champion copper plugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask any jeep guy and they will tell you the same.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :yesway: Cool***did you get the steering fixed? Thought you had mentioned something about it making noise.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    :yesway: Cool***did you get the steering fixed? Thought you had mentioned something about it making noise.
    It was squeeling like a dying cat! Some white lithium grease took care of it. It was actually a rubber seal on the firewall that the steering shaft goes through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom