• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I don't know if I'll get in trouble for posting this, but, it's hillarious.. people get so bent out of shape over stupid stuff. I wish I could have got my "IBTL" in on this one.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/173363-attention_furries.html

I couldnt believe it went that long before someone was going to be super negitive about it. ALL were jokes up to him. I cant believe how accepting the gun community is to the idea in fact better than any other i have seen and we're all supposed to be super right wing rednecks that are intolerant of anything different. That thread just completely demolished that notion. Alot

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I couldnt believe it went that long before someone was going to be super negitive about it. ALL were jokes up to him. I cant believe how accepting the gun community is to the idea in fact better than any other i have seen and we're all supposed to be super right wing rednecks that are intolerant of anything different. That thread just completely demolished that notion. Alot
    Well, we're not all ultraconservative crazies. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Why is it a guy can take about a 1/2 hour to throw a few things in the truck for a 2 day camping trip and have a great time, but a woman has to take a week of planning with family meetings, 4 shopping trips, a printed 4 page itinerary, and enough $$$ for a 2 week vacation?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Ok i stayed out of that thread on purpose. My honest opinion is do what you want behind closed doors as long as it is legal, behave in a socially accepted manner for that given place when in public, and don't ask me to pay for it. And I won't care what you do.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Why is it a guy can take about a 1/2 hour to throw a few things in the truck for a 2 day camping trip and have a great time, but a woman has to take a week of planning with family meetings, 4 shopping trips, a printed 4 page itinerary, and enough $$$ for a 2 week vacation?
    because she knows more about camping then you obviously.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Ok i stayed out of that thread on purpose. My honest opinion is do what you want behind closed doors as long as it is legal, behave in a socially accepted manner for that given place when in public, and don't ask me to pay for it. And I won't care what you do.

:+1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom