mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    called them on it tonight. said "I'm just joking" well the joke is old and I need to hear I love you now and then too

Yeah...I don't see that as something I would appreciate being said, not even if it is in a joking manner. I would have to share how it makes me feel and if it continues after that is pointed out, I would have to really wonder about the reason they say it. If they love you, they should respect your feelings on it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah...I don't see that as something I would appreciate being said, not even if it is in a joking manner. I would have to share how it makes me feel and if it continues after that is pointed out, I would have to really wonder about the reason they say it. If they love you, they should respect your feelings on it.

I did tell them how I feel. Nicely.

we shall see

I may a bit over emotional though since I am starving

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    When my kids were growing up, we never were big on saying "I love you". It was just something my family never said. We knew it, it was understood, but we never said it. I say it to my kids now every time I talk to them--in person, on the phone, on texting or FB chat...doesn't matter. We say it now.

Hubby and I don't always say it, but if one of us does, we respond with I love you too. I know he loves me. I don't need to hear it daily because he shows me all the time in many ways.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I did tell them how I feel. Nicely.

we shall see

I may a bit over emotional though since I am starving

I'm glad that you talked about it. Better to talk it out than let it build and blow later. Eat some food and if he does it again, let one of us know...we can have a chat with him. :ar15:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    found a cooler full of beer at work today. the gal I work with cracked one open, tasted it to see it if was good then put it in her car and took it home.. Me, I would have left it

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    found a cooler full of beer at work today. the gal I work with cracked one open, tasted it to see it if was good then put it in her car and took it home.. Me, I would have left it

It was just sitting outside or what? That's crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom