Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We're looking for shrubs to replace the ones that never quite made it through last winter. Anyone know of something smallish that has pretty colors, either in the leaves or flowers, and doesn't want a lot of sunlight?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i off to the scrape yard to get some 3" U channel to fix my grapple on my backhoe bucket......broke it picking up used telephone pole.......BBL

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, we talked for a while about the requirements of the job and stuff but he didn't know anything about money, that is up to his boss to decide. I didn't tell him what I currently make, but it did tell him about all the perks I get...he took notes. I don't really want to leave here, but like I said, a dump truck full of money is rather enticing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, we talked for a while about the requirements of the job and stuff but he didn't know anything about money, that is up to his boss to decide. I didn't tell him what I currently make, but it did tell him about all the perks I get...he took notes. I don't really want to leave here, but like I said, a dump truck full of money is rather enticing.

Things I have learned....
    (1) More money always comes with strings attached.
    (2) They will say and do what is required to get you on board.
    (3) Once in their clutches you become aware of those strings mentioned in #1
    (4) there is more but I need :coffee:

This is not 100% but the grass may not be as green as it 1st appears on that side of the fence.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

This is not 100% but the grass may not be as green as it 1st appears on that side of the fence.

Agree with CM. Check things out as much as you can, but you still will have surprises when you get there.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

I completely agree, except for the coffee thing.

I just sent a resume over to see what happens and they called me less than 4 hrs later. Decided to talk to the guy and see what he had to say, I highly doubt he'll offer me something that would get me to leave my current job.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I completely agree, except for the coffee thing.

I just sent a resume over to see what happens and they called me less than 4 hrs later. Decided to talk to the guy and see what he had to say, I highly doubt he'll offer me something that would get me to leave my current job.

It is becoming very hard to find good people in this society. Many want a paycheck but when they see it requires work things go down hill rapidly. You must have a good resume.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It is becoming very hard to find good people in this society. Many want a paycheck but when they see it requires work things go down hill rapidly. You must have a good resume.

Lots of certifications, this potential job wouldn't need to send me to get certified cuz I already have 'em.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Senor Bubba will have just one question for you sir.....You wanna be the Husband or the Wife.....choose wisely.
    Ok, back, wife just called, be in around 5:00, I asked her if I make a good husband! She said the best!! Señor Bubba better be limber!! Morning jag!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom