mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Still raining here. I like it. My flowers needed a good drink and this should be doing the trick nicely. Swiss steak in the crock pot. Bread rising. Cherries thawing for hubby's birthday pie tomorrow.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Still raining here. I like it. My flowers needed a good drink and this should be doing the trick nicely. Swiss steak in the crock pot. Bread rising. Cherries thawing for hubby's birthday pie tomorrow.
    Crock pot, cherries thawing, bread riding!! My honeymoon was a lot like mom's kitchen!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta drive down to Hoosierville tomorrow to pick up dad and crew. Not looking forward to this adventure at all!! I need a SkullDaddy clone!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You know what i do when I wanna take a nap? . . . Zzzzz, Zzzzz!

It sounds good, but I have to stay awake until the bread is done. I'm doing some stuff online instead. Maybe I could train the cats to wake me up from a nap like they do in the morning, but I don't know how reliable they are.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mini me!!! I would let him do my dirty work!! Actually I enjoy the dirty work, would let him do the clean work instead!!

You must not be reading the poop thread...that is dirty work you would NOT enjoy! I think I would burn down the buildings these places are located in before I would attempt to clean up some of the situations being described. I would rather clean the barn any day!! Even the nasty old chicken coop that made me wear the respirator would be preferred to that!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You must not be reading the poop thread...that is dirty work you would NOT enjoy! I think I would burn down the buildings these places are located in before I would attempt to clean up some of the situations being described. I would rather clean the barn any day!! Even the nasty old chicken coop that made me wear the respirator would be preferred to that!
    We went to Silver Lake a few years ago to take the jeeps up and down the dunes. They have an outhouse there in the parking lot. It was just after the 4th of July holidays and no one cleaned it out for like 5 days. Poop was about 1 inch from the top of the seat! By far the worst thing I've ever seen, or smelled!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We went to Silver Lake a few years ago to take the jeeps up and down the dunes. They have an outhouse there in the parking lot. It was just after the 4th of July holidays and no one cleaned it out for like 5 days. Poop was about 1 inch from the top of the seat! By far the worst thing I've ever seen, or smelled!!

The one at the boat launch gets pretty disgusting...especially in the hot weather. I prefer to use the pee bucket in the boat! Our boat really needs taller sides though. It is a flat bottom boat that doesn't hide much. That can be a problem when the lake is busy. Sometimes it is a full moon!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom