• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah seven days sucks but it is what it is. Being able to pay all of my bills and get the plate on my car renewed on Sunday night was worth all the hours I put in. Now I know we're okay. At least for this month :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And yes Thursday will be awesome. I've really missed my mom since we both moved. We used to live about 5 miles away from each other and I saw her all the time. Now it's over an hour and I hate it. I'm such a momma's girl. I literally cried when she sold her house a couple years ago. Even though I had moved a little further away I knew that was always home. Not anymore

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I haven't met the little guy yet. The oldest one is at the age where making silly faces/noises and playing hide and seek are still a riot.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh well then this will definitely be awesome!!!! If I had a left testicle I would give it for my dad to meet my youngest....and for my 4 year old to remember him. This is a great thing you for you!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The last time they were here the oldest was probably about 14 months old. It was great fun to have grandpa carry him around and flip light switches on and off. I will have to get a little more creative this time.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Most definitely. So awesome that you get to spend time with them though. Part of me can't wait to have grandkids that I can spoil and then send home but part of me cringes at the fact that my oldest is now the same age I was when I got pregnant with him. I don't want it to happen just yet :laugh:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Drive by post on the way to bed. Have some jerky in the dehydrator after a few hours in hickory smoke... My whole house smells delicious! I'm gonna have meat dreams!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom