Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hiya! Did you get the truck?

I did!! It is beautiful!!! I cannot believe the condition it is in for a 1989!! We made an offer and they took it. I had seen it listed for $8500 on the link that was shown in the Clist ad and they had it down to 6900 on the Craigslist ad. Hubby kept saying that was a lot for a 25 year old truck. I kept telling him what ridiculous prices are on everything listed with 200,000+++ miles. We offered $5500 and they took it.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I did!! It is beautiful!!! I cannot believe the condition it is in for a 1989!! We made an offer and they took it. I had seen it listed for $8500 on the link that was shown in the Clist ad and they had it down to 6900 on the Craigslist ad. Hubby kept saying that was a lot for a 25 year old truck. I kept telling him what ridiculous prices are on everything listed with 200,000+++ miles. We offered $5500 and they took it.

That makes me want a truck now...

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Awesome, sister! Glad to hear it!:rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Awesome, sister! Glad to hear it!:rockwoot:

I freaked out my daughter. Never told her we were even going to look at a different vehicle. Posted it on Facebook and she wanted to know whose it was! It was part of a private collection...retired dentist that has a huge car/boat collection and is selling off some of the vehicles. I was drooling walking through that warehouse today...the 62 corvette was gorgeous!!! There was a really nice cherry red olds 442 parked behind my new truck that I offered to take home, but they didn't seem to think that would be okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom