• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Mrs. G. If you can talk her into community south. My girlfriends mom is the director of pessimism and obgyn. I can get her a hookup!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    My goodness what all are they rehearsing?

The entire worship service. 1st hour is separate band and vocal rehearsals and then the rest is combined nailing down all the transitions and musicality. We rock in the worship department.

You should come to a service. he have working stoplights for a stage set right now.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    The entire worship service. 1st hour is separate band and vocal rehearsals and then the rest is combined nailing down all the transitions and musicality. We rock in the worship department.

You should come to a service. he have working stoplights for a stage set right now.

I go to a small town nazarene church.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Mrs. G. If you can talk her into community south. My girlfriends mom is the director of pessimism and obgyn. I can get her a hookup!

That's a cool deal and all, but do you really think she wants her baby driving or being driven 3 hours to have a baby? That doesn't sound like fun to me.

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's a cool deal and all, but do you really wants her baby driving or being driven 3 hours to have a baby? That doesn't sound like fun to me.

yep, real cool deal but the only way it can happen is if she moves back in with me.. I love her and all... and I am excited about being a Granny but the fun part (so I'm told) about being is granny is SENDING THEM HOME!! Kinda defeats the purpose if she moves in with us... :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom