• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    OH YES!!! But then again I'm not sure there is anything I don't like to shot. :D

I'm going to post an AAR in a few minutes, if I can keep my eyes open, but I didn't take a single picture except for the INGO pie right before I left home. I usually have a camera in my hand all the time, but I never even thought about getting it out today. I was too busy smiling from ear to ear.

One little hint. 88GT and I rocked the dueling tree!!! :rockwoot:

:woot:
    Glad you girls had a good time. ;)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No one said she was a normal/intelligent cat. :D She loves them, she's done this quiet often if she finds one left on the floor after we shoot, she attacks it and bats it all over the house.

Used to have a cat that did that with Tootsie Roll wrappers. SHe would set by my chair while I ate them and I would press the wrappers into a tight ball. I'd throw that ball on the floor and she would play for hours. She wouldn't do that with anything else including real balls. Cats can be crazy.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I was thinking about the poor little things ingesting his poisoned flesh.
    Never thought of it that way.

My flesh is so fleshy.
    rotting tends to cause that.:D

OH YES!!! But then again I'm not sure there is anything I don't like to shot. :D

I'm going to post an AAR in a few minutes, if I can keep my eyes open, but I didn't take a single picture except for the INGO pie right before I left home. I usually have a camera in my hand all the time, but I never even thought about getting it out today. I was too busy smiling from ear to ear.

One little hint. 88GT and I rocked the dueling tree!!! :rockwoot:
    You could always come to FNS. I would suggest against bringing food for anyone other than your fellow PW's though. And keep it a secret if you do.

Or I could cook, and you guys could come over here, just say'n :stickpoke:

Sister and brother in law are coming too, otherwise I would for sure

the Mrs. and I could come down too and we could make it a Pitch in as long as it is Saturday and not Sunday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom