Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thanks guys

was somewhere around St Louis Missouri. Not sure if they had gone into St Louis or were closer to home, non the less, somewhere out there.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    thanks guys

was somewhere around St Louis Missouri. Not sure if they had gone into St Louis or were closer to home, non the less, somewhere out there.

Thanks for the heads up on the area. I have to work the St. Louis area every 6 or 7 weeks and there is a lot of bad stuff that comes out of St. Louis/East St. Louis. There are some areas out there I wouldn't go into in broad daylight. Still it's a shame.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Had a friend shot 3 times in the chest yesterday walking out of a gas station with his wife. last I heard it wasn't good. She just texted and asked me to call. I know it isn't good news.. damn I don't want to make that call.

ETA:it is good news. one bullet did all the damage, it is lodged in his liver but he is going to make. Sleeping more than not now but he needs that.

thank you

I got more info today, he was opening the truck door to let his wife out and video shows him going down. He got caught in the cross fire between the owner and a bunch of punk kids who had robbed him. The owner is who ultimately shot him unintentionally. Punks are in jail. This happened Friday night.

:wow:

keeping him in my prayers.

One more example of ALWAYS follow the four rules.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    and spandex should have a weight limit

are you willing to share?

I hope it rains on you and no one else there:xmad:

I didn't make that statement about Daisy Dukes out of thin air. Made a run out to the local BP to get a lottery ticket last night and the young lady in front of me in line must have been at least 300 pounds and was dressed that way. Wanted to wash my eyes out when I got home. It wasn't pretty.
    I know some people have weight problems that they can't control, but still they should dress in a way to look good.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I didn't make that statement about Daisy Dukes out of thin air. Made a run out to the local BP to get a lottery ticket last night and the young lady in front of me in line must have been at least 300 pounds and was dressed that way. Wanted to wash my eyes out when I got home. It wasn't pretty.
    I know some people have weight problems that they can't control, but still they should dress in a way to look good.

I wasn't disagreeing with you I was adding to your statement.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom