Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm hoping so. I let them put on their costumes tonight. It was adorable. My 3 year old was roaring (she is going as a dragon) at her little sister

Ha! Our grandkids' dad is dropping them off at our house this evening after they go trick or treating... Just great... about the time we'll be ready to go to bed, we'll have two sugared-up little kids here... :facepalm:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ha! Our grandkids' dad is dropping them off at our house this evening after they go trick or treating... Just great... about the time we'll be ready to go to bed, we'll have two sugared-up little kids here... :facepalm:

Yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the candy. Maybe do like my mom did and limit the amount they have each day. I was allowed three pieces about 3 times a day. It worked out well. Of course this was only after she let me gorge myself on it one year when I was about 5. I woke up in the middle of the night and exorcist puked all over the place. She was very careful after that :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    looking at the news, I guess it was bad last night with the storm? everyone survive alright?

We were fine. Had some rough wind but nothing terrible. Churchmouse had some roof damage I guess. We may have a couple branches down in the empty lot across the street but I don't have any trees in my yard to worry about. Neither do the neighbors on either side of me so I should be okay

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I heard the wind last night, have a lilac bush outside our window and it scratched on the window all night, but I didn't realize it got that bad

candy, dole it out a few pieces at a time. well I would anyway

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the candy. Maybe do like my mom did and limit the amount they have each day. I was allowed three pieces about 3 times a day. It worked out well. Of course this was only after she let me gorge myself on it one year when I was about 5. I woke up in the middle of the night and exorcist puked all over the place. She was very careful after that :):
    Eeewww! :): I don't remember ever being limited as a kid, but then again I never ate enough to go all Linda Blair either! :laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We've got two really big branches down from our Bradford pears, and tons of smaller branches all over the yard... I'll be breaking out the chainsaw either tonight or tomorrow...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Eeewww! :): I don't remember ever being limited as a kid, but then again I never ate enough to go all Linda Blair either! :laugh:

It was rough. I believe it was that night that sparked my mother's ingenious idea of the "vomit pan" (yes that is seriously what she called it). She had this yellow tupperware bowl/pan that she had reserved for when my sisters and I felt sick when we went to bed. We had to sleep with the vomit pan "just in case".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom