Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey! It was a long day. I've been working since 7am! :faint:

I would own a mountain of vests if that were the case. I had a customer come in today with a rusted muzzle loader and he didn't know if it was loaded. He just pointed the gun at his face while squinting down the barrel and said "I don't think so." :facepalm: I snatched the gun out of his hands and told him that he could have it back when he left. :laugh:

Wow...I have no words for that kind of stupidity

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey! It was a long day. I've been working since 7am! :faint:

I would own a mountain of vests if that were the case. I had a customer come in today with a rusted muzzle loader and he didn't know if it was loaded. He just pointed the gun at his face while squinting down the barrel and said "I don't think so." :facepalm: I snatched the gun out of his hands and told him that he could have it back when he left. :laugh:

Rule number one of gun safety: All guns are always loaded unless you dont think they are, you are not sure 100% sure but still kinda sure enough to look down the barrel.
    87% sure is still good enough and it's safe to look but under that you consider that the gun is somewhat loaded.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Rule number one of gun safety: All guns are always loaded unless you dont think they are, you are not sure 100% sure but still kinda sure enough to look down the barrel.
    87% sure is still good enough and it's safe to look but under that you consider that the gun is somewhat loaded.

:lmfao: The gun is "kinda" loaded, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom