• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    works good, I am good. Got home and they had graded the alley for us... forgot I called the Mayors Action Line on that last Friday... :facepalm:

got my new phone today... the more I replace apps and such the more I realize I have lost on the other phone. I almost cried when I remembered some pics of my Mom on there.. Those, thankfully were backed up and yes it auto backs up now

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    works good, I am good. Got home and they had graded the alley for us... forgot I called the Mayors Action Line on that last Friday... :facepalm:

got my new phone today... the more I replace apps and such the more I realize I have lost on the other phone. I almost cried when I remembered some pics of my Mom on there.. Those, thankfully were backed up and yes it auto backs up now

I/we always send pics to the computer to be stored and then backed up. I have lost so many pics from being to lazy to do this simple task.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I/we always send pics to the computer to be stored and then backed up. I have lost so many pics from being to lazy to do this simple task.

I normally save them to the computer every couple of months.. My phone was stolen yesterday so there was a few (500 or so) pictures I had not backed up. Lesson learned

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    there are some pics I just keep on the memory card and never erase.. those would be Mom and Kynli being born... those had been backed up.

lost all my custom ringtones etc... need to figure out how to save if I make more

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I normally save them to the computer every couple of months.. My phone was stolen yesterday so there was a few (500 or so) pictures I had not backed up. Lesson learned

Damn I hate a thief.
    I learned this lesson way back with the first phone I lost. I had not backed up any of the pics. Dumb/lazy/stupid in any order you care to list.

Last edited:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I think we have all been there churchmouse.

I updated my iphone to the new OS and cant get my custom ringtones to work or even show up on my phone. I really need the "dirty old man" ringtone by Neil Young

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    exactly cm

I was lazy and didn't get a bunch saved. Lesson learned.

I wasn't careful at work and left it where it could be taken, expensive lesson learned.

Hopefully the ***** will try to pawn it and get ****ing busted

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My son had a phone stolen recently when he was at the hospital with my wife. We called the phone and the butt head answered it. Obviously drunk/drugged and when I told him he was being tracked he said he bought the phone from some guy. Still dumb enough to answer it. Never got the phone back but we wore his butt out as he answered it every time we called. We blocked numbers. It eventually was not fun anymore. Insurance replaced but still.....answering a stolen phone....really.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My son had a phone stolen recently when he was at the hospital with my wife. We called the phone and the butt head answered it. Obviously drunk/drugged and when I told him he was being tracked he said he bought the phone from some guy. Still dumb enough to answer it. Never got the phone back but we wore his butt out as he answered it every time we called. We blocked numbers. It eventually was not fun anymore. Insurance replaced but still.....answering a stolen phone....really.
    Sprint has an app that you can lock and wipe the phone, if it is on. This person was smart enough to turn it off not long after she took it so I never got it wiped and locked. Last ping was between Sherman & Rural and Washington & Prospect. I never go over there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sprint has an app that you can lock and wipe the phone, if it is on. This person was smart enough to turn it off not long after she took it so I never got it wiped and locked. Last ping was between Sherman & Rural and Washington & Prospect. I never go over there.

How do you know it was a she???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom