• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Me too. It's really not that bad though. It just looks a little different. Well that and all our rep is gone. But that part should make my other half happy since I had like a bajllion more repz than he did :D

:laugh:

I don't mind the change aside from the fact that it is putting quite a bit of strain on my eyes. I'm hoping that as they get it all squared away it starts to look more and more like it used to.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh:

I don't mind the change aside from the fact that it is putting quite a bit of strain on my eyes. I'm hoping that as they get it all squared away it starts to look more and more like it used to.

I'm willing to bet that if it goes back the way it used to be we will all be freaking out because we will have gotten used to the way it looks now

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm fine with that. It's still INGO. All the people are still the same. The weirdos are still weird and the a-holes are still....a-holy???

:laugh: I appreciate the way you said that, considering we are both relatively weird AND slight *******s. I mean...we get drunk in the status update thread for cryin' out loud. That ain't exactly normal :lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh: I appreciate the way you said that, considering we are both relatively weird AND slight *******s. I mean...we get drunk in the status update thread for cryin' out loud. That ain't exactly normal :lmfao:

Yeah we are somewhat odd, aren't we? And I never claimed to be normal. Pretending to be a velociraptor and roaring at firecrackers when they explode in the bushes isn't what most people do....I don't think

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah we are somewhat odd, aren't we? And I never claimed to be normal. Pretending to be a velociraptor and roaring at firecrackers when they explode in the bushes isn't what most people do....I don't think

Hell, I'd do it after just a couple beers...or completely sober on Independence Day. 'Merica

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I hear genital monkeys are worse than genital crabs and will swing on anything they can. I know I sure dont want anything tugging on my vine when I am detaining a subject at work

Yeah..me neither... :wrongdoor:
    :rofl: Two points to you....and now I can literally give you two points!!! :ingo:

Yay...That brings me to a total of...12 -___-

I got 10 from Rob earlier...apparently mods get special rep powers now :tinfoil:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom