Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Tech sights are more than the rifle cost.

I was just thinking since the distance appleseed shoot, that maybe I should get some better glass, use it on the Marlin and then switch it to a rifle I have yet to buy that is a better KD rifle than the internal mag that the 22-250 barrel burner is.

Honestly, if you want it for that I'd save and spend a little more and get something that'll meet that purpose a lot better. The difference between a decent 100yd scope and one that you're going to be shooting at 400 yds for most of the day is quite large. You'll be a lot happier with a little nicer scope (and your eyes will thank you too).

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Honestly, if you want it for that I'd save and spend a little more and get something that'll meet that purpose a lot better. The difference between a decent 100yd scope and one that you're going to be shooting at 400 yds for most of the day is quite large. You'll be a lot happier with a little nicer scope (and your eyes will thank you too).
    :+1:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Rayne, you should check with A&A Optics. I think for what you're wanting, he could probably get you fixed up with a nice Crossfire 2. for longer ranges I'd get a bigger objective on the scope, You'd be looking more towards the $150 -$200 range though.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I would recommend a Vortex PST but I'm sure you don't want to spend $500 or so. They are really nice though with Target Turrets (Adjust the scope without tools or taking the caps off).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom