RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Let's hang out.

:rofl:

Wait... are you really summing up the entire male species that way? I dunno if I should be offended or honored... Yes I do, I'm honored.

Here's a tidbit of info for you: I'm kind of like a dude with boobs. I don't do the girly crao that other women do. I don't care about manicures or show tunes. Give me a beer, turn on the game, and let's have a filthy disgusting conversation. We'll get along great. So, yes, I did sum up the male species (mostly) that way because it's (mostly) true.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Here's a tidbit of info for you: I'm kind of like a dude with boobs. I don't do the girly crao that other women do. I don't care about manicures or show tunes. Give me a beer, turn on the game, and let's have a filthy disgusting conversation. We'll get along great. So, yes, I did sum up the male species (mostly) that way because it's (mostly) true.

So then you do scratch your nuts, right...?

I drink beer and watch football but don't do the rest :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I love how he said we should hang out after I said I was scratching my nuts!!! :rofl:

:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im not sure if some of the people on here are male or female but it's not really important anyway to talk about guns or other stuff.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im not sure if some of the people on here are male or female but it's not really important anyway to talk about guns or other stuff.

Exactly. Guns are historically a "guy thing" so I totally understand people assuming that I belong to that gender as well. Rarely do I correct people on it because I don't really care that much. There are a few that talk to me back and forth for weeks and then freak out when they find out. Who cares? It doesn't make any difference at all

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Exactly. Guns are historically a "guy thing" so I totally understand people assuming that I belong to that gender as well. Rarely do I correct people on it because I don't really care that much. There are a few that talk to me back and forth for weeks and then freak out when they find out. Who cares? It doesn't make any difference at all

29680909.jpg

Oh a beer sounds good....but my fridge is empty :(

I've got plenty of Bud Light, but it's all warm... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom