• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    A very long time ago when we had our wedding, even though I was paying for everything I decided it was best for me to just stay out of the way and let my bride and her mom work those things out. I think that was a wise decision for a 21 year old.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    If I know him it's going to be one of those things where we're just sitting on the couch watching Netflix and he'll say "hey we should go get married". At which point we'd end up going downtown and visiting the justice :laugh:

That's just the kind of relaxed we are. We just go with the flow

Nothing wrong with that

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A very long time ago when we had our wedding, even though I was paying for everything I decided it was best for me to just stay out of the way and let my bride and her mom work those things out. I think that was a wise decision for a 21 year old.

Since you are still married I would say it was an excellent decision!! :lmfao:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

LOL...I gave Charles a say in it..he just agrees with me on pretty much everything anyways :rockwoot: so planning wedding stuff was easy lol

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Agreed! For a long time I blamed it on myself. Then I wised up and found someone who is actually glad to have me :)

Yes! me too! What's funny is I didn't know how into guns my husband was until after we started talking. Then he admitted that was one of the things that attracted him to me :rockwoot:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes! me too! What's funny is I didn't know how into guns my husband was until after we started talking. Then he admitted that was one of the things that attracted him to me :rockwoot:

Mine got me into guns. I grew up in a family that hunted for everything we ate but I never really was "into" shooting. Then I met him and it was all over. He even made me come to INGO! What a jerk! ;)

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Mine got me into guns. I grew up in a family that hunted for everything we ate but I never really was "into" shooting. Then I met him and it was all over. He even made me come to INGO! What a jerk! ;)

Pfff, my ex was "into" guns. Into buying them and sticking them in the safe and never shooting them. After he came back from Iraq he later admitted he'd carried a handgun around with him without a LTCH....with my son in the car :xmad: He just wanted some sort of investment and figured why not guns :dunno: I'd say I got into guns in spite of him

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Pfff, my ex was "into" guns. Into buying them and sticking them in the safe and never shooting them. After he came back from Iraq he later admitted he'd carried a handgun around with him without a LTCH....with my son in the car :xmad: He just wanted some sort of investment and figured why not guns :dunno: I'd say I got into guns in spite of him

My second ex husband loves guns but he isn't really educated. He actually carries around a bb gun in a holster everywhere he goes. :ugh:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    My second ex husband loves guns but he isn't really educated. He actually carries around a bb gun in a holster everywhere he goes. :ugh:

At least he's legal? :dunno: My ex bought our son an AR type 22 2 Christmas's ago...and then told him to buy tracers for it...he's just now 11...and I'm pretty sure he's shot it once. It's a safe queen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom