• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    A 1984 S10. It's supposed to get 25 city/36 highway. We'll "fill" it up again and see if anything changed. We were running pretty rich as well. Might have be a combo between the spark plug not getting it's spark and the carb being a little too rich. We'll see. Is the Jetta diesel?

If you run into a dead end, one of my good friends is a Chrysler tech, I could get an opinion if you need it later on.

But no, my jetts is a 1.8t 4 cyl. Its pretty good on gas compared to my dodge. I bought it because I was traveling for work and gas was killing me.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    If you run into a dead end, one of my good friends is a Chrysler tech, I could get an opinion if you need it later on.

But no, my jetts is a 1.8t 4 cyl. Its pretty good on gas compared to my dodge. I bought it because I was traveling for work and gas was killing me.

I see. My truck is a 4-speed manual so I'm having fun learning how to not hop and stall the truck around. :): Almost got it all the way into the garage before I hit the brakes without remembering to hit the clutch first.

Going from nice and smooth to WHAM RATTLE WHAM RATTLE WHAM RATTLE RUUUH :lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I see. My truck is a 4-speed manual so I'm having fun learning how to not hop and stall the truck around. :): Almost got it all the way into the garage before I hit the brakes without remembering to hit the clutch first.

Wait until you get used to it and then try to drive an automatic. Mine's a 5-speed and every time I drive my other half's car I end up trying to kick a hole in the floor looking for the clutch :laugh:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012

:laugh:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Sounds like my Bronco! I used to have a Ram...I do miss it but the mileage was just nasty.

This is my pride and joy.
    0406001653.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Ya, honestly all the French stuff you encounter is the people you help. Its a no means french pride kinda movie.

:):

I figured.They didn't make much movies where they show the French Resistance or people helping the US Paratroopers who fell into their yard.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Think fast it's an intruder what's the closest weapon to you? Gotta always expect that kind of stuff.

:lmfao: There are like 3 within arms length of me. And it's not an intruder. It's the person I've been waiting on to finally get home!!! Besides, my dog knows the sound of all of our vehicles. He lets me know if a different car pulls up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom