hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Great, thanks

You?

Been good here for the most part. Had the wedding on Saturday, and honeymoon in Brown County Tues and Wed night this week. Had a great time, wish I didn't have to go back to work last night, lol.

But otherwise back to the reality that something that came up just before the wedding is now leaving me scrounging to get together the money to pay the closing costs on the house and bills. I've got 2 guns for sale if anyone is interested ;)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-mossberg_500_persuader_marlin_camp_45_a.html

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Otherwise everything is pretty good, I just wish I could win the lottery, lol.

I'm gonna get some sleep, I'm working day shift tomorrow to earn some overtime. Have a good day everyone!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Anyone know anything about the Market for beater cars???

Stepdaughter asked me to sell her car after she leaves for Hawaii in a few weeks. It's a lates 90's Mazda Protoge with body damage and broken AC. It runs, has new belts and decent tires. A back & forth to work car. I told I figured anything that ran was worth at least $500, but have no idea how to price it??

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Stepdaughter asked me to sell her car after she leaves for Hawaii in a few weeks. It's a lates 90's Mazda Protoge with body damage and broken AC. It runs, has new belts and decent tires. A back & forth to work car. I told I figured anything that ran was worth at least $500, but have no idea how to price it??

Call pick a part or some other scrap yard they will give you scrap price of the vehicle. they don't care if it runs or not. Don't take less than that amount. That is what I do.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Sell My Car - Kelley Blue Book

Or call a bank and see what "loan" value might be, start there and then assess based on condition, etc.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sell My Car - Kelley Blue Book

Or call a bank and see what "loan" value might be, start there and then assess based on condition, etc.

Yeah, I'm not gonna put much stock in the Blue Book. It's pretty beat up. Runs, but beat to hell. Step daughter is not a really lucky driver, bunch of dents in this thing. It would be good for somebody wanting a beater for back and forth to work, not much else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom