• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    By the Culver's? We've mentioned trying it and our 11yr old read us the riot act about not going...as we were sitting in Culver's looking over at it

Yep, by the Culver's. An 11 year old that doesn't like hot dogs?!?! Whaaaaa

I'd like to give it a shot. It's been a long Lent without red meat and a hot dog would really hit the spot.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Waste of my time. I don't need a letter grade to tell me i'm smart.

I've pretty much always felt that way. I feel like my actions should determine my intelligence. Not a test full of crap that I will most likely never use. To this day I can't recall a time I've needed to know anything about sines or cosines in my everyday life

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I've pretty much always felt that way. I feel like my actions should determine my intelligence. Not a test full of crap that I will most likely never use. To this day I can't recall a time I've needed to know anything about sines or cosines in my everyday life

Yep its worse today now that they teach subjects like social studies with a anti-american bias (Atleast my teacher does)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yep its worse today now that they teach subjects like social studies with a anti-american bias (Atleast my teacher does)

If you wanna see a liberal (read "anti-American") bias in education, just wait 'til college. Eesh. I get propaganda spewed at me everyday, and that's in pharmacy school.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

If you wanna see a liberal (read "anti-American") bias in education, just wait 'til college. Eesh. I get propaganda spewed at me everyday, and that's in pharmacy school.

You guys make me glad I'm not in school anymore

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom