Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Be safe Supr!!

I'm done, finished, finito. Some of the stuff I wanted to do today just can't be done with the resources I have available to me. My in-laws dryer is in great shape now. All the parts I ordered for it have been installed and just about everything in it has been cleaned, serviced, lubed or replaced. Their water heater still doesn't work despite all my efforts. I think it may need a new gas valve but I'm not spending their money on that without being sure. They are heating water on the stove until we can get somebody to look at it. I got all the parts put back on my daughters car and changed the oil. She let the oil get too low and now it sounds like a lifter or valve is tapping. That is a new problem that just started. I'm telling her to take it back to the shop because I can't do anything with it without getting inside the engine. That's more than I'm willing to take on. Since this is something that she most likely brought on herself by not keeping up with the oil level, maybe she'll learn a lesson if she has to pay a little to get it fixed. She has the money to get it fixed because I've been harping at her to save it for years. In other words, there's stuff I wish I could do more about but I feel no guilt about it not getting done because I did all I could.

Now I'm tired. I'm hungry and I'm sore. Time to take care of me now. :cool:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm done, finished, finito. Some of the stuff I wanted to do today just can't be done with the resources I have available to me. My in-laws dryer is in great shape now. All the parts I ordered for it have been installed and just about everything in it has been cleaned, serviced, lubed or replaced. Their water heater still doesn't work despite all my efforts. I think it may need a new gas valve but I'm not spending their money on that without being sure. They are heating water on the stove until we can get somebody to look at it. I got all the parts put back on my daughters car and changed the oil. She let the oil get too low and now it sounds like a lifter or valve is tapping. That is a new problem that just started. I'm telling her to take it back to the shop because I can't do anything with it without getting inside the engine. That's more than I'm willing to take on. Since this is something that she most likely brought on herself by not keeping up with the oil level, maybe she'll learn a lesson if she has to pay a little to get it fixed. She has the money to get it fixed because I've been harping at her to save it for years. In other words, there's stuff I wish I could do more about but I feel no guilt about it not getting done because I did all I could.

Wow! Supr! time to sit down and take some time for you! :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

:yesway:

Thats more than some people do in a week.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Meeting MrsG was enough. :naughty:

She stuck her tongue out at me, can you believe that? :lmfao:
    :rofl:
    Yes I stuck my tongue out at ya.. I figured you were expecting something ornery!!
    :lmfao: Why do I have a feeling you deserved it?

MrsG rocks doesn't she?
    I was just being me!!
    I wish I had more time to talk to her though.
    I spent to much time in Kokomo with my brother and sister in law... I wish I had more time too
    There is a lonely little Marlin in Indy that needs you!
    A lonely little Marlin sitting on my kitchen counter.. the dogs were sniffing like crazy.. I think they smell your cats
    Her cousins are the same way. It aint pretty thats for sure :D
    wait.. you saying I ain't pretty?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I had a leather jacket that was a favorite for a long time until my buddies cat peed on it. I never did get the smell out of it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :rofl:
    Yes I stuck my tongue out at ya.. I figured you were expecting something ornery!!

I was just being me!!

I spent to much time in Kokomo with my brother and sister in law... I wish I had more time too

A lonely little Marlin sitting on my kitchen counter.. the dogs were sniffing like crazy.. I think they smell your cats

wait.. you saying I ain't pretty?
    nononono, you is purty!

I hope the dogs dont shred it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom