Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    8309910_orig.jpg

:rofl: I had to look at that very closely!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is that something you could get cleared before you get to customs next time so you don't get stuck?

I dont know.I dont even know if there will be a next time after what I lived.
    They can still deny you access for any reason they want even though you already have all the travel authorizations you need, paid fees to enter the country, went through background checks and everything.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    They can still deny you access for any reason they want even though you already have all the travel authorizations you need, paid fees to enter the country, went through background checks and everything.

I can't tell you what to do but I hope you don't give up. If there's anything any of us could do to help, I'm sure lots of us would do our best.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Obviously it's not that hard to come here for a vacation. So how long does that allow you to stay?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    You mean what you've did in preparation is what people go through to come over here for a simple week or ten day vacation?

You were planning on staying an extended amount of time, surely your preparation and what you packed was different than just a vacation.

So if you say vacation yet your packed to stay awhile, that would throw red flags wouldn't it?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Isn't it different to come for a vacation than an extended stay in how you apply to come here?

I think you have to apply the same way if you come for two days or for two months.
    Then for longer stays like for studies and such where you may stay for a few years im not sure how it works. :dunno:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I think you have to apply the same way if you come for two days or for two months.
    Then for longer stays like for studies and such where you may stay for a few years im not sure how it works. :dunno:
    Hate to say it, but maybe you should have come thru Mexico illegally, then you would have free health care and be given free citizenship and quite possibly be allowed to vote

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom