• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    got a call from the school not to long ago... transportation has had a request for the bus stop to be moved further from our house yet... I guess the parents of the other boys that ride say we don't use the bus.
    I returned that call real fast... bad enough I can't see the bus stop from our house.. I don't want him walking further if I am not there to get him

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have plans that Saturday.I might get to second base with a TSA agent if im lucky that day.Men in uniforms. :naughty:

:D

TSA-touch-your-boobs.jpeg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I could have avoided going thru the TSA but I would have to take a bus from Chicago to Indy.I rather get grabbed by the TSA to reach Indy sooner.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know a guy who flies privately for some company... he has to fly commercial sometimes to get home.. he has to go through TSA too... when they want to search him they always ask if he wants to go to a more private place.. he tells them no, I want them all to see you grabbing my nuts... all while staring blank faced at them. he says they never get close to his junk :rofl:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I know a guy who flies privately for some company... he has to fly commercial sometimes to get home.. he has to go through TSA too... when they want to search him they always ask if he wants to go to a more private place.. he tells them no, I want them all to see you grabbing my nuts... all while staring blank faced at them. he says they never get close to his junk :rofl:

You mean like this??

0.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom